a little bit of this and that .....

Welcome! And thanks for stopping by today.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Here are the instructions for the cards I made.
~ I used a rubber stamp for the flower, and coloured it with a few Twinkling H2Os (Kiwi for the stems; Sweet Thistle for the purple-ish one; African Jade; Lemondrop; and Apple Blossom.
~ Next, for the topper, I cut 4"x1.5" strips of Coredinations Cardstock. Then I simply adhered some matching ribbon.
~ For the stamp, I used my Fiskars Stamping Press, Memento Ink(Tuxedo Black), and a stamp from a Stampin' Up collection.
~ After stamping my sentiment, I used a punch(Mcgrill Fancy Label). The bottom matte is an E.K. Success punch, and I popped up the sentiment with Stampin' Up Stamping Dimensions.
~I just put it all together, and actually decided after to do a border punch on the bottom of my topper.
Here's what the kits looked like:





1 comment:

  1. Heh Caroline,

    Yeah...we get to be your first followers! Do we get a prize? :-) Nice job on the cards. Love the H2O's!! Looking forward to following your blog!!

    jabs (ask your mom...she knows my secret identity * wink * wink)

    ReplyDelete